Monday, October 8, 2007

Piano...

Did you ever think that piano would ever be useful? I know I never did. When you are very young and you start piano, you think it is just another activity, but when you get to 5th grade, it starts to get very annoying. For example, if you like doing any sport, or arts and crafts, or maybe even reading, it is wasted in the time you play piano, and everyone starts doing lots and lots of activities, so you never have time to do anything else. In 6th grade, sometimes you just want to say, "I can't take it anymore! I hate piano. It takes up so much time." Your parents always say that when you grow older, you can enjoy the art of piano. But if you look at it this way, piano won't get you much money when you grow up, and when you grow older, you usually listen to other songs, any songs but piano.
When you get older, and you have been playing piano for about 5 years, even though you hate it, you won't want to quit, even if it is a pain in the neck. You just keep on doing it, and for some reason, you just won't quit.

It isn't that the piano is a bad thing, it just doesn't give you anything.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

so right!

Anonymous said...

radhika- ha ha! Piano, i do not play!

can't be that bad, right?

Annapurna said...

Radhika...it is annoying
Jill...you spelled annoying wrong at the beginning. You said anoying

Jill said...

well annapurna, i changed it. it now says "annoying" OK
and to radhika,...
Piano is the worst thing ever, you have to play at least 10 times each song with at least 5 songs, and i said at least. some people do more and some people do less. (really it depends on the teacher). did i mention we have to do this every day? and emily said "so right". ask her if you don't believe me.

Annapurna said...

Okay, ok, I surrender, jill, you spelled it right. You are right about piano, like I said. what do you think of band?

Anonymous said...

ok. ok all I'm saying is ... my life is not as good as it seems

Jill said...

I think that band was pretty fun last year because it was too easy, but Ms. Solonick changed my mind. It is still so easy, but she is always so strict! and sometimes when she isn't strict, she always acts so weird. like she makes up songs.

and who is "rg"? (i think it's radihka)

Jill said...

The time is so off on this computer. i posted the last comment at 5:12, not 2:12.

Anonymous said...

don't feel bad rg...mines not 2 sweet eithr...

Anonymous said...

o ya...if u want 2 no y i (emily) call myself "mc" its cuz

1.m=em and c=cai
2.i feel like it
3.its just cuz...

...ya.u guys r doing a really gud job on dis blog bi d way...=)

Anonymous said...

o ya...i just cheked out ur poll...im guessing rg told u how 2 do it.nice!

Jill said...

you know, i haven't seen much of elizabeth's posting on this website, where is she?

WOW! 12 comments on "Piano..."!

Anonymous said...

I feel the exact same way about the piano... I just can't quit.

Jill said...

who the heck is "anonymous"?

Anonymous said...

well, the person has to play the piano so its not rg and i dont think elizabeth plays either. it wasnt me. if you dont know who it is then it must be annapurna or somebody new...

Jill said...

annapurna plays piano but barely

Annapurna said...

hey! I played 'bout 4 yrs!!! My mom doesn't think it was me, abouot the comment.

Jill said...

Then if it wasn't Annapurna, then it must be Jenny because i told her about the website around that time.

If it wasn't Jenny, "Anonymous", SPEAK UP AND YOU WILL NOT GET YELLED AT!! (even though i am yelling at you right now, it'll be a lot worse if u don't speak up)

Anonymous said...

MC,i thot that m was for emily, and c was for sie ( from Flossie). Dramatic voice** YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME!!!!!!! i will be telling Flora that you have changed the meaning for MC. Oh, by the way, I'm ariel...actually I'm flora. But still, why? WHY??? Traitor. Hmph.

Unknown said...

P.S, the anonymous at the top of comments was NOT me.

Anonymous said...

sorry dude, i sent you an email about the whole MC/mc thing, right? ive actually changed my name.